Our Medical Congress Coverage Services:
Focused, Insightful, & Timesaving
Our pharmaceutical industry congress coverage service is customized to address your specific needs, including the key intelligence topics (KITs) that matter most to your organization.
Our 3-phase process begins with thorough preparation, including creating a targeted schedule of the congress presentations deemed most pertinent to your needs. We then personally attend key symposia, capture images of significant slides and posters, interview key opinion leaders, MDs, and industry contacts, and collect booth materials. We analyze all of the above to clearly identify competitive product positioning and key messaging themes. Finally, we report our findings to you in a variety of formats, highlighting the key takeaways and their implications for your programs.
Focused, Insightful, Timesaving Intelligence
In short, you receive an incredibly focused, insightful, and timesaving service that produces the valuable competitive intelligence you need.
Our reporting enables you to formulate and execute your business strategy with greater confidence.
PHASE 1: Preparing for Congress
We begin our preparation by reviewing your key intelligence areas of interest. Then, from the thousands of presentations available, we identify those sessions best suited to your intelligence needs and development programs.
We then create a detailed schedule of targeted presentations, and arrange for our highly qualified personnel to attend and properly document each session.
PHASE 2: Attendance & Information Gathering
In Phase 2 we attend the sessions outlined above, and then gather key intelligence by:
- Capturing digital images of significant presentations, slides, and posters
- Covering key corporate-sponsored symposia, oral, plenary, late-breaking and poster sessions to gauge audience reaction to ground breaking data
- Interviewing key opinion leaders, MDs, and industry contacts to gather additional insight
- Collecting booth materials that reveal competitive product positioning and key messaging themes to help better understand competitor tactics
PHASE 3: Congress Analysis & Reporting
In the analysis and reporting phase we assess both high-level and detailed information to provide you with the following:
- Formal presentation addressing your key intelligence topics identified in phase 1, plus other major findings, including evaluations of competitor commercial efforts, and digital images and analysis not available through “virtual meetings”
- Executive summary highlighting key takeaways and their implications to your programs, including important implications of emerging data (PowerPoint format)
- Detailed report delivered on-line or on digital media containing images of key posters, presentations, and exhibits
Our insightful congress coverage and reporting services support your drug development efforts by providing focused, intelligent information and analysis critical to your program.